Media Project


Throughout this project, the most significant thing that I learned was how to look at a regular everyday object through an OT point of view. One of the major parts of OT is adapting things to better suit an individual’s needs and wants, and I think this was great practice for me to do that and to start getting in the OT mindset. Before doing this assignment, I wasn’t as confident in my abilities to be creative, but after this project I feel that anything and can be used in an adaptive way as long as you take the time to really think about it and utilize the skills that you have already learned as an OT student. In the future, I think this project will help me when being presented with challenging cases in fieldwork, and by learning to become more client centered in my practice by doing whatever I can to help my clients get back to doing what they enjoy the most, no matter what their challenges may be.  





Comments